Lexus Multimedia Connect features and benefits:
- Personalisation (User Profile) Lexus Connected app - Lexus Multimedia Connect - personalisation of head unit display settings and preferences in conjunction with an identity (profile) registered in the smartphone application.
- Connected Navigation - includes cloud maps, live traffic, location searching, weather, live parking, first mile and last mile routing via collaboration with the smartphone application and map updates.
- Connected Voice Control - enables the Voice Control system to understand an even greater range of instructions said in even more varying ways.
- Notifications - via vehicles Multimedia system and available for later view via a notification application within the head unit.
- Wifi Web Browser application - enables the user to browse the internet using their own Wifi tethering connection.
- Over The Air Updates (OTA) - software and firmware enables the user to always have the most up to date head unit features and functionality.
Vehicle features specifications may vary. To view your vehicles specific Lexus Connected features and inclusions, simply visit: lexus.com.au/connectivity
Lexus Connected Services are subject to certain restrictions and inaccuracies which are beyond the control of Lexus, including availability of the telecommunications mobile network and GPS location positioning.
Operational service quality and accuracy are limited to the reception and transmission of data supporting Lexus Connected Services. Dependent on the 3G/4G enabled DCM, GPS signal strength, mobile network coverage through the Telstra network and other factors outside Lexus’s control which can limit the ability or functionality of the system.