Overseas IS 250 Sports Luxury overseas model shown Strictly limited stock available and exterior colour and interior trim combinations may not be available. Please contact your local dealer for availability.
- 153kW direct injection 2.5 litre V6 engine
- Sequential six speed automatic transmission with paddle shift
- Artificial Intelligence Shift Control
Intuitively anticipates and selects the best gear to suit the driver's style as well as driving conditions.
- Front double-wishbone and rear multi-link suspension
Enhances stability, responsiveness and handling.
IS 250 Sports Luxury overseas model shown
IS 250/IS 350 SEDAN
IS 250/350 Sports Luxury model shown
- 8 SRS airbags
- Pre-Collision safety System (PCS)2
Helps to reduce the risk of accidents and can reduce injury and damage where impact is unavoidable.
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models.
- Active Cruise Control (ACC)2
Pre-set preferred cruising speed and distance from the car in front. Speed will be maintained until radar detects another vehicle in the lane ahead. ACC will reduce speed accordingly, and even apply the brakes if necessary to help you slow down.
Pre-August 2012 production model shown
14 speaker Mark Levinson audio system in the
IS 250 F Sport and Sports Luxury.
THE POWER OF
Pre-August 2012 production model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
IS 250 F Sport
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Satellite Navigation System
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- 14 Speaker Mark Levinson Audio with USB Connection#
- 8 SRS Airbags
- Rear View Camera (RVC) with Rear Guide Assist (RGA)**
The Pursuit of Perfection
At Lexus, everything we do is driven by a relentless pursuit of perfection. This passion to create the finest luxury vehicles can be seen across the entire Lexus range, from the striking design and advanced technology, through to breathtaking performance. The list of standard luxury inclusions in each Lexus is industry defining. The pursuit of perfection is a goal without an endpoint, as we are always looking to the future to create innovative and leading-edge vehicles. Lexus embodies this philosophy and is committed to setting new standards of experience.Find out more
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. ACC is a driver assist technology and should not be used in place of safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor road ahead.
3. PCS is a driver assist technology and should not be used in place of safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor road ahead.
5. Available on F Sport and Sports Luxury only.
** Rear View Camera is designed as a driver assist device only
and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving
[and/or safe parking practices]. The area into which the
vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the
# Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
Post August 2012 production model shown.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250, IS 350, IS 250C and IS F).