GS 350 Sports Luxury model shown
BEST LARGE CAR
GS 350 F Sport this honour in 2012.
- It won in a field traditionally dominated by European vehicles
- Its best in class handling is provided by four wheel steering and adaptive suspension
- Air conditioning that utilises NanoeTM technology
- A 12.3" widescreen multimedia LCD screen
- A 17 speaker Mark Levinson audio system
GS 350 F Sport Enhancement Pack with 12.3" Multimedia screen
THAT IGNITES THE
- A 3.5L V6 petrol engine with 233kW of power
- The control of a six-speed sequential automatic transmission with paddle shift
GS 350 Luxury model shown
- The dash is divided into 'Display' and 'Operation' zones offering the driver a strong sense of control
- Digital radio - an Australian first for Lexus
- Advanced BluetoothTM connectivity#
GS 350 F Sport with Enhancement Pack shown
- It features the introduction of the commanding spindle grille
- Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) ensure greater safety at night.
The projector-type High Intensity Discharge (HID) beams are directed around corners to better illuminate your intended driving line. The inbuilt Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) responds to inputs from the steering angle sensor and the front wheel speed sensors, and activates at speeds above 10km/h. The headlamps are able to swivel, so that the right and left headlamp have a range of movement. The AFS helps ensure improved illumination for greater safety at night.
- Four door Smart Entry and Start
- A self-repairing clear coat2 has qualities capable of repairing minor scuffs and scratches
F SPORT GRADE
- F Sport front and rear bumper
- 19" alloy wheels
- SPORT+ Drive Mode for more aggressive acceleration and sportier handling
- Dynamic Rear Steering (DRS)
Dynamic Rear Steering actively adjusts the steering angle of the rear wheels within 4 degrees to achieve optimal vehicle handling, stability and a high measure of responsiveness.
GS 350 F Sport grade shown
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models.
- Blind Spot Monitor** provides a warning when another vehicle is detected in your blind spots
- 10 SRS airbags
Prototype model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
GS 350 F Sport
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Drive Mode Select incl. SPORT+ drive mode
- Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS)
- Head Up Display (HUD)
The Pursuit of Perfection
At Lexus, everything we do is driven by a relentless pursuit of perfection. This passion to create the finest luxury vehicles can be seen across the entire Lexus range, from the striking design and advanced technology, through to breathtaking performance. The list of standard luxury inclusions in each Lexus is industry defining. The pursuit of perfection is a goal without an endpoint, as we are always looking to the future to create innovative and leading-edge vehicles. Lexus embodies this philosophy and is committed to setting new standards of experience.Find out more
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Self-repairing paint contains an outer coating with qualities capable of repairing superficial scratches only.
** Blind-Spot Monitor is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving and/or safe parking practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
# The Bluetooth™ word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250, IS 350, IS 250C and IS F).